The following is the latest list of RV recalls complied by the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA):
- Daimler Vans USA LLC is recalling nine 2019 Mercedes Benz Sprinter vehicles. These vehicles may have been delivered with a version of the printed and digital operator’s manual that may be inaccurate and/or incomplete.
- Grand Design RV LLC is recalling 352 2020 Transcend recreational trailers. A gas leak may occur at the joint between the cook stove’s gas saddle valve for the burners and the manifold under the burner surface.
- Forest River Inc. is recalling 2,818 2018-2020 RPOD travel trailers. The sewer termination bracket may fail, causing the plumbing to drag on the ground or to detach completely.
- Forest River Inc. is recalling 157 2020-2021 XLR Boost Toy Hauler recreational vehicles. The Federal Placard and Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC) label may state a lower weight than the actual weight. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 120, “Wheels and Rims-Other Than Passenger Cars.”
- Airstream Inc. is recalling 3,135 2019 International, Flying Cloud, and Classic recreational trailers, equipped with Dometic 3 burner cooking stoves. The stove’s saddle valve securing bolt may be overtightened, possibly damaging the O-ring seal and causing a continuous gas leak.