The Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation (CSF) is seeking an Office Manager to oversee all office operations and provide administrative support to upper management.
· Assistant to Senior Finance Director;
· Prepare weekly bank deposits and assist Senior Finance Director with weekly bills and check printing;
· Weekly filing and scanning of CSF financial documents;
· Distribute mail and packages from vendors;
· Monitor office inventory, postage machine and order supplies;
· Coordinate bi-weekly staff meetings (room setup/dial-in/roll call);
· New employee and intern set-up;
· Distribute and monitor Key Card security;
· Serves as liaison to tenants and vendors;
· Collect bi-weekly time sheets and record hours;
· Travel and assist with CSF Federal, State and Regional events;
· Trouble-shoot all building repairs, office equipment, IT issues and cell phones as needed and work with vendors/contractors to fix the issues;
· Prepare correspondence, maintain President’s calendar, set up appointments, and schedule travel for Executive Management;
· Prepare monthly expense reports and time sheets for Executive Management;
· Assist with generating board materials – assembling board meeting books, sending to printer, setting up new members, ordering supplies (name badges, blazers, etc.); and
· Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
· BA Degree with a minimum of three years of experience in an administrative role for a professional firm.
· Demonstrate ability to work independently while exhibiting excellent time management skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, while handling frequent interruptions.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
SALARY: Commensurate with experience and qualifications, generous benefits package including health, vision, dental, life, LTD/STD and 401(k).
TO APPLY: Email cover letter, resume, and three references to Kelli Wagner at email@example.com
Sara Leonard|Policy and Communications Manager|Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation
110 North Carolina Ave, SE|Washington, DC 20003
W: 202-543-6850 ex: 11|C: firstname.lastname@example.org